Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Freshman can suck it.

The status of my week just changed form ecstatic to under the weather.

Stupid freshman don't even know who I am. And all they can do is poke fun cause they think its cool? Yea, well, get a life! You probably want to know what happened right?

One of my best friends Jessica had this yellow balloon and we were hitting each other with it because it was amusing. I find balloons extremely entertaining and that balloon was the only thing that kept me from leaving my last class. School is finally over and I walk back to my locker with another friend. Of course, the balloon was in my hand so I threw it up and the wind decided to carry it away. It didn't have helium in it but I let it go when I was walking up the stairs. By now, I am officially in little kid at a candy shop mode and I go "My Balloon!!" As it drifted away towards the ground, I walked away thinking about where it would fly to next. Maybe off campus and some little kid would pick it up and smile. But maybe when he leaned down to pick it up the ice cream in his hand fell off the cone.
Anyway I thought it was pretty funny how entertained I was and how much I sounded like a 4 year old when I lost the balloon. I walk towards my car to go home and the stupid freshmen behind yell out "My Balloon!" half of them laughing at the others. Yes they were making fun of me but what did I do? Nothing. I really wanted to turn around and...........nevermind.....I pretended to ignore them and got in the car as they continued to yell out and laugh with each other.

My highlight of the day just turned into a very very lowpoint. Thanks freshmen.
I hope you have a wonderful life with no one to laugh at you when you try to be yourself. You taught me how to ruin a strangers life. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I second vinchenzo.

    Also, this is why they're freshmen; they're obnoxious like that! Be glad that you can find happiness in the simple joys of life, because not everyone can do that. Instead, they put down others to feel good about themselves.

    Chin up, my love! Proud of you for not going down to their level. If you ever need a talk, cheer-me-up, boba run, or something, you know what I'm here for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when stuff like that catches me off-guard and I'm not prepped with a response.

    I'm not saying that you should 'fight fire with fire' but I'm thinking the best way to 'get back' at them would be to show them how 'cool' you are by not letting it get to you and to show them how vapid and insipid they are by laughing.

    I mean if I were quick thinking and that happened to me, I know what I would wish I did, flip them off. Cuz what's a better way of saying 'eff you' than well, 'eff you'?

    Although, also if you want to be more grown-up than me about it, if you imagine that happening to one of your friends and you witnessed it, it'd probably be really funny and you could laugh and tease each other about it and it would be something of an inside joke between you and your friends, so the idea that they found it funny to witness isn't too much of a stretch.

    So, knowing that might hopefully lessen the 'embarrassment' factor and then realizing that they are stupid stupid insecure judgey little girls who, whether you stick it (flip it [the bird]) to them or not, are never worth any second of your time, might hopefully lessen the 'angry' factor.

    You're cool and they are so dumb. They are really dumb. Forreal. (Pretend that was autotuned)

    Love youu

    ReplyDelete