Saturday, February 26, 2011

Me and My Music

I like to pretend that I have a very broad knowledge of music...but actually, I am very limited. It's not because I'm particular in music tastes, I am actually very open when it come to music, I just haven't had enough exposure yet. I think it's about time to start exploring and expanding.

Music. Lately, I have had strong feelings of spontaneous dancing. A big part of it has to do with the type of music appearing on the radio. At least half of the top songs have some type of dancing beat and I cannot help but to dance. Unfortunately, my dancing skills are not so great so I only dance in the dark or in my room..with the door closed. I would love to go to a dance soon and I hope after the play is over, I can go to one because it's about time.

Aside from that, I need to add more songs onto my iPod. I have at least 3 iTunes cards lying around my room in different places and I should probably use them. I also should transfer the music to my iPod instead of just leaving it on my iTunes.

Well, still got things to do so gotta get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment