Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What a Day.

Can't really think straight.
In a confused state.
Head full of thoughts,
so much and lots.
Just take it all in,
You know you won't win.
Trust filled with doubt,
Need to drown it all out.
Use music and song,
But you can't sing along.
Maybe there's hope,
I'll probably cope.
But still wish to be,
allowed to fly free.
-"Josanna Reese"

On the brighter side...I do feel accomplished now that I have been accepted into all the Honors/AP classes i was hoping to get into. I also feel proud that I organized the plan for the rest of my high school career. I thought I would write more today and for a while I really needed it to just let it go but now that I'm over it (for the most part) I can't remember what I was going to say. But today seemed like lots of things piled on top of each other and it just kept getting bigger with all the stacks of paper and not until now did the A/C turn on and blow a couple of the papers away from the stack. Well that was my day, not exactly what I expected but like Forrest Gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."

1 comment: