Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Concentration with Anticipation

This week so far has been pretty chill with the homework load and all...this is rather surprising because I oddly have been feeling relaxed even though I am busy. Now that I have this to do (although optional) I think it relieves me a bit of whatever's going on. This busy-ness requires much concentration but almost always comes along with distractions. That's why I go to the library to do my homework. Home is reserved for sleeping and doing whatever, but not doing work. So for a while now, I have been anticipating the results of acceptance into Honors and AP classes. After I turned in the applications and did all the required tests, I was relieved and it wasn't until last Friday when I started anxiously waiting for the results. I think that's the worst part...waiting... The thing about this, was on the announcements, they said we would find out by today at break. Unfortunately, they made a mistake and now I have to wait until Thursday to find out. Two more days of anticipation along with continual concentration on my work and some distractions (like this) on the side. Cheers to a crazy rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. hang in there.

    and personal talks to AP and honors teachers help in getting in those classes.

    ReplyDelete