Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stationary Status

Sometimes I just want to crawl into a hole and hide from everyone and everything. But then I want someone to find me and comfort me without me having to ask. Even more than both of those, though, I want someone who will actually do that for me.
In my current life, the closest equivalent to the sheltered hole would be my room, however, my room does not provide the privacy of my own little cave. I do not have a best friend since childhood that I can run to any time I need their company; Nor do I have a significant other willing to go out of his way to be with me. My room is more of a trap than an escape. Sure I have my laptop, internet, and music, but they all come with other constraints and unpredictable barging in of unwanted company.

I am stuck. I need to get out. I need someone to pull me out then take me with them on an adventure. But for now, I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment