Saturday, November 26, 2011

Purpose? Possible? Plunge.

Musical Theatre Major? yeah right. I can sing and I can act but I can't dance. I love to sing, I love to act, and I love to dance. But dancing's always been a challenge, a challenge I look forward to, but a challenge nonetheless. If I withdraw, that's a waste of $70 and that's quite a lot for an application. I am now almost completely discouraged by those audition requirements. My goal: become a teacher. elementary school teacher. My dream: Perform on stage, singing, and acting, and dancing and teaching others the beauty of performing. I have no idea if that is really possible. Partly cause I'm Asian but that is only one setback. I don't have dancing shoes and I don't know what dancing attire is! How did I ever think I could do this? I am at a loss of what to do. I just want to run away and hide.

1 comment:

  1. Just do what you love at 200% and you'll start to realize how the rest eventually starts falling into place :)

    ReplyDelete